In order to maximise profits, you need to get as much as possible out of your staff. Some tips:
* Design economic incentives so employees at all levels of an organisation can benefit from them.
* Provide meaningful feedback in a constructive manner on a regular basis.
* Respect employees as individuals, in addition to the job they do.
* Be sure management at all levels of an organization receives adequate training.
* Provide support for employees when it’s genuinely needed.
* Ensure senior leadership models behaviour that makes the rank-and-file proud to be part of the team.