It’s important that you don’t rush things when launching a website. Here is some information you should give your website developer:
- What is the purpose of your business?
- What makes your business stand out from its competitors?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want visitors to do on your website? For example, make a purchase, fill out a form, make an enquiry
- What features you would like on the website and the ones you would like to avoid?
- What are your long-term business plans?
- Who will be updating the website?